An ethical and safe environment starts with you.
ICOI is committed to maintaining a safe and welcoming environment. This can only be achieved together.
If you would like to submit an anonymous report or complaint to our administration, start by clicking the button below, or call or text 1-855-662-7233.Click here to get started
Our Company ID is 1363353183.
Before submitting a report/complaint, please review the Safe Hotline Reporting Information below.
We have enlisted third-party software (safehotline.com) to manage this anonymous reporting.
- Safe Hotline provides you with three ways to make a report. You can type your report at safehotline.com by selecting the ‘Submit Report’ option in the upper right hand corner. You can also text or call to leave a voicemail at 1-855-662-SAFE (1-855-662-7233). Your voicemail will be transcribed into text so that you can remain anonymous.
- If you want to remain anonymous when making your report, please do not leave any self-identifying information. If you would like to be contacted by the company, include your name and contact information. We will not modify your report. The report will be submitted to your company “as is” with no changes.
- Safe Hotline does not investigate your report. Your report will be forwarded to your company for investigation. The Safe Hotline service is a third party service that allows you to report anonymously without fear of retribution.
- The status of your report can be checked by selecting the ‘Report Status’ option via any reporting method – text, voicemail or website. To check the status and respond to any comments and/or questions made by the company, you will need the Company ID number and the Report Key number. After entering a new report, you will receive a Report Key number that identifies your report. The Report Key number cannot be retrieved, so you must take care to safeguard this number if you wish to know the status or to add new information to your report.
- Employees also have the option to have two way anonymous communication with their company. To opt into two way communication, you will need to make your report at safehotline.com by clicking on ‘Submit Report’ in the upper right hand corner and following the instructions listed in Step 1. Emails will flow between you and the company through Safe Hotline acting as the intermediary. The company will not know your name or email address, unless you specifically provide it in the report or email contents. If you elect to have two way communication, you should not use the Report Status feature. You should instead login to safehotline.com, which will take you to the reporter Home Page where you can read and add new messages to your report.
- Spanish speaking employees will only be able to make a report by phone. Instructions in Spanish are provided with this option, but not with the text or website options.