Our focus is to help those who are the most vulnerable in our local community during their time of need or when going through life-changing circumstances.
This program’s main objective is to assist recent immigrants, those who need temporary shelter or other basic needs, elderly, widowed and divorced women, orphaned children and the unemployed.
- Applicant’s Driver License or valid photo ID
- Spouse’s Driver License or valid photo ID
- Lease agreement
- Award letter from Social Services or SSI, if you receive EBT or Cash Aid
- Last two (2) bank statements (if applicable)
- Pay stubs for the last two (2) months (if applicable)
- Last year’s tax return (if applicable)
- Applicant’s Resume/CV (if you are looking for a job)
- Any other statement(s) that will help your case
To volunteer please click here and specify the Financial Assistance program option.
If you would like to contribute funds to help needy families you can do so by either donating your Zakat ul-Maal or your Sadaqah. Please click the corresponding link below.