Office Assistant Job Description (Ramadan Temp) Rev. 03-10-2021
(P/T: 18hrs/wk. $15/hr)
- Field calls, emails and face-to-face inquiries about Ramadan scheduling.
- Accept, process and categorize donations.
- Answer telephones and respond or transfer to appropriate personnel.
- Meet and greet visitors and vendors.
- Create and modify documents using Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hardcopy and electronic filing system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain professional and organized facility.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Office experience a must.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to type 50 wpm. Fluency in spoken and written Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
- High volume of phone calls, emails, and interaction with community members.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].