The Islamic Center of Irvine (ICOI) is a California registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Our federal tax ID number is: 33-0992506.
This website was constructed to bring awareness to Muslims in the local areas, as well as around the world, of the enthusiasm and drive the local Muslim Community has generated to establish a place of prayer and worship for the sake of Allah. Insha Allah, we hope that the information provided here will be useful and most of all, encourage and motivate all area Muslims to join us and work together, insha Allah. May the almighty be pleased with our work, aameen.
Please visit us as frequently as you can and get involved.
To establish a comprehensive center promoting Islamic values and reflecting excellence in serving the needs of the community
- Providing a multi-purpose facility and comprehensive programs for the spiritual, moral, and intellectual development of its patrons.
- Serving as a source of reference on Islam by providing scholarly opinions and housing a well-stocked and fully organized library.
- Preparing our youth to be models of excellence in contemporary American society.
- Promote a positive image of Muslims and Islam through active participation in social issues and by visible contribution to the well-being of the larger community.
- Participation in inter-faith dialog and with the aim of promoting understanding, respect and appreciation of our plural society and in jointly addressing issues of social justice and environmental welfare while providing join moral leadership on issues that affect our community as a whole.
- Facilitating regular religious services such as daily prayers, Friday congregational prayers, and commemorating annual events such as 'Eid celebrations.
All programs and services are open to the entire community irrespective of religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or social status. Note, however, that all lectures are conducted in English.