ICOI offers Nikkah/Kitaab services at the center. In order to hold your Nikkah/Kitaab at ICOI, the following criteria must be met:
- Must obtain a marriage license from the county and provide a copy to ICOI.
- Must provide a copy of a valid photo ID (drivers’ license or passport).
- One wali (guardian) for the bride and two witnesses must be present.
- Must fill out a Facility Request Form to reserve a date four weeks prior to the marriage ceremony (if you’d like a formal ceremony with or without food).
- An appointment must be made with the Religious Director or Assistant Religious Director three weeks prior to the marriage ceremony.
- $200 donation payable to ICOI (no one will be turned away due to lack of funds).
- If the party is under 75 people, it will be held in the MPR.
- If the party is above 75 people, it will be held in the Main Prayer Hall. If held in the Main Prayer Hall, clothing must be appropriate, and sisters must be covered properly.